The world needs more healers now and you are one of them – it is no accident that you are reading this.
Learn all the skills you need to establish a thriving holistic wellness practice.
Build a second income or generate a good living – it’s in your hands.
Holistic Practitioner Course Contents
About being an Holistic Practitioner
- How to conduct client sessions in-person and remotely (delivering a worldwide audience)
- The secrets of how to instantly build rapport with any client to foster trust and confidence in you
- How to maintain personal standards of holistic lifestyle and integrity
- What it means to be holistic – whole being exploration and discovery
- Take the guesswork out of assessing what a client really needs with three well-proven divination techniques
- Why spiritual people have money problems and how to overcome them; how to become a money magnet
- Selling value, not your time
- Practical aspects – record keeping, client confidentiality, administration, book keeping, insurance and legal concerns
- Fill your diary with effective marketing and lead generation tactics
Reiki Level I training and certification
- Four attunements to Reiki healing energy by a Reiki Master
- Full instruction on how to channel the energy for stress relief, relaxation and healing
- Plenty of hands-on practice for self healing, healing clients, topical healing, mini-session, the quick de-stressor and chakra balancing
- The history of Reiki, the Reiki precepts and their true meaning, what makes Reiki different
- Using Reiki for plants, animals and purifying your food
- Scanning energy fields for problems
- Using haturei-ho for cleansing your aura
- Some amazing case studies
- Reiki Level I Practitioner Certificate
Course credits allowed for existing energy healing certifications.
Healing with crystals
- How to choose, cleanse and programme a crystal for healing
- Using crystal points to accelerate healing, rapidly repair wounds and reduce scars
- Instruction on how to help clients maintain energetic balance with a crystal
Esoteric wisdom, Vedic, Oriental and Western Mystery traditions – what they mean for wellness
The energy body – auras, meridians, chakras – and their functions
Nutritional education – vedic doshas, blood type, food combining, alkaline eating; how to determine which a client needs and advise them; eliminate cravings; superfood therapy
Herbs and supplements – understand the key body systems and how to support them with powerful, yet affordable herbal products, providing an additional income stream
Psychosomatic causes of ailments – ailment-remedy chart
Powerful mind-body techniques to accelerate the healing process and remove blocks/resistance
Getting clients to lose their story, change perspective
How to achieve high vibration health and happiness
What The Secret doesn’t tell you – the real secret to manifesting the life you want
Take the guesswork out – let your client’s body and energy tell you what they need
Using MLM and affiliate schemes to boost revenues – how to choose products and advise clients
The one little-practiced technique that will keep clients coming back again and again
How to integrate with other modalities, eg reflexology, ear candling, aromatherapy, etc.
To enquire about training for the Woodland Wellness Holistic Practitioner certification, use the Contact Us section.