WOODLAND WELLNESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions relate to all products supplied and/or services delivered by Woodland Wellness.
Coaching, One-to-One and Group Programs and Sessions
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, coaching refers to any one-to-one or group session offered by Woodland Wellness and which includes any coaching provided in the Wellness, business revitalization and holistic practitioner programs and any sessions provided on an individual basis.
Before Woodland Wellness can begin coaching or working with you therapeutically, it is important that you understand and agree to certain conditions. You must understand that:
1. Coaching with Woodland Wellness in NO WAY replaces a diagnosis, treatment or advice from or prescribed by a medical doctor or a psychiatrist.
2. The results of your coaching session or sessions with Woodland Wellness are dependent on your communication with your unconscious mind, for which you are 100% responsible and which your Woodland Wellness coach is only able to facilitate.
3. The results of the coaching process are dependent upon you following the instructions that your Woodland Wellness coach gives you as he or she guides you through the processes of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, hypnosis, Time Line Therapy, Polarity Balancing, FreewayCER, and any other service that they are trained to provide.
4. The long term results of your sessions are dependent upon you completing ALL homework or tasking your Woodland Wellness coach gives you and on you focusing on what you want, rather than what you don’t want and on your taking any necessary action. Woodland Wellness cannot guarantee results of therapies if you do not do ALL the homework or tasking given by your coach.
5. Your Psycademy coach can only assist you in resolving problems that you raise and cannot be expected to resolve problems you do not raise.
6. Shortly after you book your coaching or wellness session, your coach will start reviewing and preparing for the work you do together. This time is included in your full fee.
Once your Woodland Wellness coach has begun the work for your coaching there can be NO refund for a cancelled session or program.
Workshops, Training Programs and Courses
These terms and conditions apply equally in relation to your attendance on one or several woodland Wellness workshops, training courses and / or coaching programs.
Coaching and One-to-One Sessions
When you enrol on a Woodland Wellness program, you will be informed of the full amount due for the program or service or the applicable hourly rate together with an estimation of the required time for the session. We will do our best to communicate this to you at the time of booking.
Payment is due when you book your session or program.
For programs that are delivered over a longer period (such as From Woe To Well, Business Revitalization and Holistic Practitioner Training) which include tasking, the provision of other material, email or telephone support, then payment for the pre-tasking or the full service (to be decided by Woodland Wellness in its sole discretion) will be required at the time of booking.
In accordance with Woodland Wellness general terms once a coaching or one-to-one session has been booked by you and the required seven day cooling off period has passed and the coach has begun preparation work for your session or sessions then no refund can be offered. Preparation for your session or sessions includes telephone calls with you prior to the session or sessions; the assignment of preparatory work and/or the assessment of any preparatory work or pre-coaching questionnaires.
Workshops, Training Programs and Courses
By purchasing a Woodland Wellness program online you authorize Woodland Wellness to charge your credit or debit card as payment for your membership in the program. You agree that you are responsible for full payment of fees for the entire course of the program, regardless of whether you actually attend or complete the program, and regardless of whether you have selected a lump sum or monthly payment plan.
You agree that, if for any reason, you choose to remove or cancel yourself out of the program after the guarantee period has closed and prior to the end date of your payment commitment period you are obligated to pay, or continue paying, any outstanding balance(s) for the entire period.
To further clarify, no refunds will be issued beyond the deadline stated in the program guarantee and all scheduled payments must be made on a timely basis whether you complete the program or not.
In order to receive your certification you must attend all days of the live training or workshop.
Should you be unable to attend any of the live training for any reason it may be possible to transfer to a future workshop. Transfers to future workshops are at the discretion of Woodland Wellness and may incur a charge of up to 100% of the cost of the training. You must inform Woodland Wellness in writing as early as possible if you are unable to attend any of the scheduled workshop time.
The cost of the deposit and monthly instalments and dates due will be explained at the time of booking.
Once all / any cooling off, or trial periods are over, the full amount is due according to the payment plan or full payment. In other words you will continue to make all payments owing in a timely manner. No exceptions to this are made.
Generally speaking, after the expiration of any “cooling off” or guarantee period, cancellations are not permitted for Woodland Wellness workshops and training courses or group coaching programs. In the event that you decide to withdraw following attendance at one or more of the workshops then no refund is due.
If you default on regular payments via your payment plan the full amount is due.
You may be asked to sign a contract to confirm your payment plan and your agreement to these terms. Participating in the program is taken as your agreement to these terms even in the absence of a signed contract.
General Payment Terms
Woodland Wellness accepts payment by PayPal, credit card, cash, bank transfer, cheques and direct debit. Payments made on receipt of an invoice are due on the date stated on the invoice.
Woodland Wellness accepts instalment payments by special arrangement. Instalment payments require the authorization of Woodland Wellness and must be paid for by direct debit from a UK bank account or by a debit from a credit card. woodland Wellness reserves the right to charge a higher rate for payment plans. This fee is to cover the significant cost to woodland Wellness in the administration of payment plans.
Woodland Wellness may require that where payment is being made via a payment plan a deposit is required, usually 25% of the total fee due (excluding any administration fee charged by Woodland Wellness). Payments to Woodland Wellness may continue after you have completed your coaching program, until such time as woodland Wellness has received the full amount due for the program plus any applicable administration fee.
In the event that agreement is reached whereby woodland Wellness agrees to accept a payment plan from you then Woodland Wellness will notify you of the cost of the monthly instalments in advance of the first payment being taken from you by Woodland Wellness.
Shipping & Delivery
Our aim is always to make sure you receive your order as fast as humanly possible. We do of course only process orders during business hours, which are;
Weekdays MON-FRI: 09:00-17:00 GMT
Any orders placed on a weekday before 13:00 GMT will be processed & dispatched (i.e. handed over to our delivery service) the very same day.
If you place an order on a Friday after 13:00 GMT, or on Saturday and Sunday for instance, all of these orders placed will dispatch on a Monday instead. In this scenario a Friday-placed UK order may take anywhere up to 6 days to reach you from the moment of receiving your order confirmation email.
In all cases please try to be patient, especially around December! Normally we will notify you if there is any issue or unexpected delay we know of that has arisen with your order, but feel free to contact us if you are concerned the order delivery time is longer than expected.
Packages are shipped direct dispatch from our UK stock using Royal Mail’s first class service (up to 2kg). If a fast courier or bulk ship (>2kg) service is required, contact us for a separate quotation. To cover most cases though, we have these shipping options available at the shopping cart;
UK (1-3 business days)
Standard delivery £2.70; Recorded delivery (requires signature) £3.80
Europe (4-7 business days)
Standard delivery £5.20; Recorded delivery (requires signature) £10.20
World Zone 1 (5-7 business days)
Standard delivery £7.46; Recorded delivery (requires signature) £15.46
World Zone 2 (5-7 business days)
Standard delivery £7.55; Recorded delivery (requires signature) £12.80
For pricing purposes, we have divided the world into zones:
Map indicates geographical zones (please note Singapore is in World Zone 2). Please see tables below for zones by country.
This zone comprises of the following countries:
|Andorra||Estonia (EU)||Latvia (EU)||San Marino|
|Austria (EU)||Finland (EU)||Lithuania (EU)||Slovakia (EU)|
|Azerbaijan||France (EU)||Luxembourg (EU)||Slovenia (EU)|
|Azores (EU)||Georgia||Macedonia||Spain (EU)|
|Balearic Islands (EU)||Germany (EU)||Madeira (EU)||Sweden (EU)|
|Belarus||Gibraltar (EU)||Malta (EU)||Switzerland|
|Belgium (EU)||Greece (EU)||Moldova||Tajikistan|
|Bosnia Herzegovina||Greenland||Monaco (EU)||Turkey|
|Bulgaria (EU)||Hungary (EU)||Montenegro||Turkmenistan|
|Canary Islands||Iceland||Netherlands (EU)||Ukraine|
|Corsica (EU)||Irish Republic (EU)||Norway||Uzbekistan|
|Croatia (EU)||Italy (EU)||Poland (EU)||Vatican City State|
|Cyprus (EU)||Kazakhstan||Portugal (EU)|
|Czech Republic (EU)||Kosovo||Romania (EU)|
WORLD ZONE 1
Covers all countries, not defined as being in Europe or World Zone 2.
World Zone 1 generally covers countries in North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.
WORLD ZONE 2
This zone covers the following territories:
|Australia||Belau||British Indian Ocean Territory||Christmas Island (Indian Ocean)|
|Christmas Island (Pacific Ocean)||Cocos Islands||Cook Island||Coral Sea Island|
|Fiji||French Polynesia||French South Antarctic Territory||Keeling|
|Kiribati||Macao||Nauru Island||New Caledonia|
|New Zealand||New Zealand Antarctic Territory||Niue Island||Norfolk Island|
|Norwegian Antarctic Territory||Papua New Guinea||People’s Democratic Republic of Laos||Pitcairn Island|
|Republic of Singapore||Solomon Islands||Tahiti||Tokelau Islands|
|Tonga||Tuvalu||US Samoa||Western Samoa|
Making a Complaint to Woodlandwellness
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the services and/or products supplied to you by Woodland Wellness then you may request the return of your fees under the conditions of guarantee below:
1. You must contact Woodland Wellness in writing stating that you are dissatisfied with the services and/or products supplied and making it clear the precise items you are dissatisfied with. We will then begin the grievance procedure that is available to you on request.
2. Any complaints must be received by Woodland Wellness no more than 30 days following the date of your coaching session, course or your receipt of any products supplied to you.
3. You are required to demonstrate that you have made an honest and clear attempt at all exercises.
4. You must return any and all course materials supplied to you by Woodland Wellness, including any workbooks, files, CDs and all other bonus materials. Materials must be returned unused and in pristine condition.
5. You may not receive a refund once you have sent material for written feedback or received one to one coaching.
6. If you are dissatisfied with tutor or practitioner feedback or coaching please contact Woodland Wellness stating your complaint clearly. We will then begin the student grievance procedure which is available on request.
1. Any coaching or wellness session, workshop or training course may bring up emotional issues and related health issues. The teaching, training and coaching provided are in no way intended to substitute medical or psychiatric recommendations or prescriptions. Trainings, teaching and coaching provided by Woodland Wellness are intended for people whom are generally well, emotional issues may arise and this is generally the intent of the work. However, Woodland Wellness may refer a client to alternative sources for help in certain circumstances and this may include medical assistance, counselling or other treatment. Woodland Wellness reserves the right to remove any client or cease any therapeutic treatment in circumstances where Woodland Wellness deems it appropriate. These circumstances may include: preventing loss of life, preventing damage or harm to third parties or property.
2. Woodland wellness reserves the right to substitute a coach or facilitator with another of similar experience and training levels.
3. Woodland Wellness reserves the right, at all times, to make changes to course materials.
4. Woodland Wellness reserves the right to alter its fees as it sees fit. However, once you have confirmed a booking for a coaching session, program, workshop or training course, the price you have confirmed at is the price for that session or training.
5. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied to us, please contact us in writing (by email is acceptable) to notify us of the changes you wish to make.
6. All materials and information are protected by the intellectual property laws of England to the greatest extent provided under the law. You are not permitted to distribute, copy or in any way share your materials, other than in ways that are expressly permitted by Woodland Wellness. Any materials supplied to you are for your private use only.
7. Woodland Wellness will use its reasonable endeavours to carry out these terms as agreed but is not liable for loss (whether direct or consequential) suffered by a client in the event that Woodland Wellness is unable to complete the work as a result of matters that are not the fault of Woodland Wellness (which may include strikes, illness, labour disputes, accident or breakdown of vehicles).
8. These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.