Have you tried all kinds of diets only to eventually find yourself back to square one, or even worse off than when you started? The diet industry counts on its customers coming back time and again.So why do we find it so hard to stick to them? It is because behaviour comes from the unconscious mind and to consciously change it we have to concentrate hard all the time, which is pretty exhausting and almost impossible.
Do you find that you are doing emotional eating, or have things that trigger cravings, such as stress, worry or deadline pressure? Or maybe you’re prone to binge eating, feeling helpless to prevent it and end up berating yourself afterwards, causing additional stress and distress. This is because emotions also emanate from the unconscious mind and it is only from here that they can be released.
Also, many diets, especially low fat ones, do not provide all the essential nutrients a body needs, particularly in the form of healthy fats, such as omega 3s, and sometimes not enough nutrition to get you through doing all the things you need to do in a day. The result is fatigue, coughs, colds and the flu, lower mental capacity and cravings.
So what’s the answer? Clearly, we need to work at the level of the unconscious mind to effect permanent behavioural change, end cravings and release negative emotions. We also need to ensure that you get all the essential nutrients your body needs.That’s where a skilled holistic practitioner – one that works at all levels of the being – can help with:
- Neurolinguistic programming (NLP) to eliminate cravings and rewire your neurology for success
- Timeline therapy to release limiting beliefs and negative emotions
- Hypnotherapy to install new behaviours and confidence
- Nutrition to ensure you lose weight steadily and safely without “dieting”
- Food-and-mood analysis to find what enhances or depletes your vitality
- Dream interpretation to identify issues and keys to success
- Life purpose analysis to get you moving towards inspiring goals that energise and transform your life (with the added bonus of making weight loss a synch)
Would it be useful for you to learn how you could have all of that in an easy-to-follow six-week programme? If you’d like to know what is blocking you from living the life you would prefer to have and how to make massive change, contact me for a free consultation today.
If you’d prefer to stay with your chosen plan, but want to avoid the diminished mental function, low energy and weakened immune response, add these discounted items to your daily intake*:
- Spirulina: a superfood containing most of a body’s essential needs. Click here
- Probiotics: good health starts in the gut and most folk are severely depleted in friendly fauna down there. Click here
- Flax seed oil: one of nature’s richest sources of essential fatty acids. Click here
Don’t struggle against inbuilt programming – change it and achieve your goals with grace and ease.
* In the interest of full disclosure – if you purchase any of these via these links I will receive a small commission and you will receive a 15% discount from the retail price. I only recommend products I have personally tried and approved.