As the weather gets colder and the days shorter, it seems that many people start to automatically catch colds and flu. There is absolutely no need for this. I can’t say I never get sick, but it is very, very rare. What is the secret?
Well, the reduced amount of sunlight can lead to vitamin D deficiency, fresh foods may be harder to or more expensive to come by, leading to depletion in other essential vitamins and minerals, and there are a lot more bugs being spread around by people. Add to this high levels of stress from the crazy autumn back-to-business and back-to-school period followed by the holidays/Christmas season, and it’s no wonder immune systems become compromised.
Taking a general vitamin supplement may not help, especially if it is a low quality brand or is in a tablet form packed with fillers, stabilizers and even yeast, making it not very bioavailable – ie. is not easily absorbed so most of the it just passes through.
In my view there are five easy steps to ensure a strong immune system and avoid colds:
- Take a high quality general vitamin and mineral suppement that id designed to support your circulatory and immune systems daily – if you don’t have a good source already, try the one I use personally – click here
- Take a quality superfood daily: spirulina, bee pollen or a green drink – yeah, I know they taste like grass, that’s why I go for spirulina capsules like these – click here
(Note: if you use these links to purchase supplements I will get a small commission, which I am sharing with you by offering them at a 15% discount via the Woodland Wellness shop)
- Get enough sleep – you know what you need to feel rested and refreshed, so go to bed earlier if you have to
- Avoid or manage stress – one of the best ways to relieve it is to do my “instant stress relief” exercise daily – click here to download or listen to it for free
- Adopt a positive mindset – this is vital, as negative thought patterns and emotions such as anger, fear, sadness, hurt and guilt will lower your vibration/energy levels, weakening your immunity.
We specialise in releasing entrapped emotions and helping you change your mindset and behaviours to enjoy a fulfilling life of grace and ease – and just for you, who took the time to read this far, I will offer a free consultation, just email me for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow these steps for a happy, well winter. Wherever you are in the world client sessions can be done easily via Skype.